A few areas we can help with Yoast:
- Introduction to the Yoast SEO Plugin
- Install and activate the Yoast SEO Plugin
- Setup & navigation
- SEO for individual pages & posts
- Yoast SEO titles & meta description settings
- Input posts titles and meta descriptions
- Robot meta configuration
- Canonical links
- Advanced Permalinks & site structure
- XML sitemaps
- Focus keyword testing
- Noindex, or nofollow pages, taxonomies or archives.
- Verify Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo Site Explorer, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Link with social media Accounts- connect your social networks to the Yoast SEO Plugin
With our training we can can teach you how to use the Yoast SEO Plugin effectively as well as helping you to understand what the search engines see when they visit your website and how to optimise your website effectively for your audience and market.
We can help you with keyword and key phrase research, give you additional tools and help to understand the best strategies to adopt.
This course is great for anyone who would like help with optimising their website. Trying to figure out Yoast SEO without any help can be confusing, so we’ll show you the best way forward to limit time wasting.